PPC or Pay Per Click
Highly targeted pay-per-click strategy…
PPC advertising is an incredibly powerful tool, but only when you know how to use it. It’s certainly not as simple as getting someone to click on your advert. Do it wrong, and you could end up wasting a lot of time and money.
We’ll research what keywords and phrases your target audience is searching for.
Carefully crafted copy
In most cases you will have a character limit in your ads. For instance with AdWords you only have 95 characters to sell yourself and that includes the title. So we work on getting that copy absolutely spot on in order to maximise results.
It’s important that the landing page works in conjunction with your advertisement. We will design and craft the content of your landing pages, ensuring your call-to-action is prominently placed on the page.
Facebook is becoming a powerhouse for advertisers who can use the platform to specifically target users based on their location, demographics, hobbies and interests.
With our one-billion users and the flexibility of advertising options (e.g. video that links to your website, or advert that links to your page) it’s no wonder Facebook advertising has an impressive ROI.
Why Should I use PPC?
There are numerous benefits of using PPC for your business, including:
- You control the costs – You can set a daily spend and can see clearly exactly where your money is going
- Highly targeted ads – PPC allows you to choose your target audience specifically by what they search for or by their demographics. Landing pages are targeted at each audience segment, ensuring maximum conversion
- Clear Results – PPC allows you to see through clear data what has worked and what hasn’t worked.
- Inform overall marketing – Because you can clearly see what works and what doesn’t with PPC, you can use this to inform all aspects of marketing. So that particular message/piece of copy/advert that worked really well, can be spread across all channels.
- Fast Results – PPC advertise is quick to set up and you can receive your results in an instant
Tell us about your project.