You’ve already started getting them, right? Those Black Friday emails.
But instead of bash you over the head with our offers, we wanted to help you out with this blog post. We’ll be going through our favourite Black Friday deals for business owners in 2021.
A few things before we begin…
There are ZERO affiliate links in this post.
We’ve not included ourselves – that would be icky.
We’ve not featured any software – not that this is a bad thing but there are so many blog posts about that. In this post, we’ve focused on indiviuals who are offering amazing services or courses to their audience.
1. Linkedin Profile by Lunch – Louise Brogan
Create or update your LinkedIn profile, just in time for lunch! This wonderful mini-course from the LinkedIn brainiac, Louise Brogan will help you…
- Get found by your ideal client
- Getting connection requests from people you want in your networ
- No longer cringing when someone looks at your profile!
Usual price – $197
Black Friday offer – $97
2. The Website Content Planner – Laura Robinson
Laura really knows her stuff when it comes to copywriting. This Black Friday, Laura is offering a step-by-step guide and templates to help small business owners write website copy that converts.
This is for you if you sell your expertise as 1-1 services, courses, programmes, memberships, digital products or any combination of these things + you’re at your best when working with pen and paper.
Please note, this offer will be available from Friday 26 November.
Usual price – $27
Black Friday offer – $7
3. Sell by Helping Course – Nick Gulic
We couldn’t get more behind Nick’s ‘Sell By helping’ philosophy.
If you want to increase your sales without being sleazy and have better relationships with your clients then Nick’s course is an absolute game-changer.
This is the best course you can take on sales if you want to transform your business.
Usual price – $400
Black Friday offer – $180
4. Authority Amplified PR Course – Amy Merrywest
Amy is my absolute go-to when it comes to PR. And in her course she teaches you exactly how to get featured in high-end publications.
As part of the Black Friday deal, Amy is giving away a FREE press release review to anyone who buys between Novemeber 22nd and November 28th.
Usual Price – £97
Black Friday offer – £97+ a free press release review
5. One-off Blog Review – Debbie Ekins
Debbie is the absolute QUEEN of content. And there’s absolutely nothing she doesn’t know about making blogging a success for your business.
As part of Black Friday, Debbie is offering a blog post review. She’ll review your current blogs, give you feedback and guidance, and then review one future blog you publish!
Usual price – £197
Black Friday offer – £147
6. The Membership Retention Kit – Diana Tower
We first saw Diane talk at the Retain – an event for membership site owners and OH.MY.GOD Diana knows her stuff about keeping your members happy!
Diana has put together a Membership Retention Kit which includes…
- QUIZ: Retention Strategy Health-Check Quiz
- VAULT: 60+ Retention Ideas Vault
- CHEAT-SHEETS: 60+ Implementation Cheat-Sheets
- MINI GUIDE: 6 “Evergreen” Retention tactics you can “set-and forget” today!
- VIDEO WORKSHOP: The 6 Retention Levers and how to pull them to boost retention and craft a remarkable member experience people rave about.
And loads more!
Usual price – $97
Black Friday offer – $29
7. Demystifying ‘White Hat’ SEO – Pete Everitt
Pete really does know his stuff when it comes to SEO and his ‘Demystifying White Hat SEO is perfect for business owners and agency owners too!
This Black Friday, he’s offering 33% of his course, which includes a 6 module, step-by-step, actionable breakdown of on-page and off-page SEO.
Usual Price – $591
Black Friday offer – $395.97
8. ‘No Stress WordPress’ Course – Dave Foy
Dave is the best teacher is the world (it’s a fact, okay.) In his course, ‘No Stress WordPress (best name ever) Dave teaches you how to build a process and framework for quickly developing a fully functional WordPress website with Elementor.
The course includes…
- The Starter Site concept that lets you build websites faster and more efficiently
- Dave’s simple Layout System that creates great-looking designs, even if you’re not naturally a designer
- The process for building fully dynamic websites with Elementor, custom post types and custom fields
This is suitable for people who have an active interest in managing their own website and mastering WordPress.
Usual Price – $497
Black Friday offer – $97
9. Oxygen Master Course – Corey Dodd
Let the wonderful Corey be your guide and learn how to build an amazing, fast-loading, custom website using Oxygen!
With this course you will build an entire custom designed website. You’ll go from blank install to completed live site (without any coding!)
Usual price – $200
Black Friday offer – $120
Web Designer/Agency Deals
1. The Website Identity Framework – Imogen Allen
Imogen is an amazing web designer who has so much knowledge on content marketing and user-experience.
But, we’re even more excited about his product she’s created called the Website Identity Framework (The WIF). This product solves your biggest agency problem – when website projects stall because you’re waiting on copy!
If you run a web design agency, you absolutely need this!
Usual price – $199
Black Friday offer – $99
2. Funnel Packs – Matt Davies and Mel Fallon
Matt and Mel have an this amazing products for agencies – pre-built marketing funnels that generate leads for your agency and save you so much time.
This year they are running the HUGELY exciting Funnelventura! With some huge discounts over Black Friday including a massive 40% off Funnel Packs!
There are lots of offers, but one of their offers is for a single pack…
Usual price – $147
Black Friday offer – $88.20
Stationery (okay this is just for Lyndsay)
1. The Five Minute Journal
I love the five minute journal. As someone who wasn’t really into journaling, this was perfect (because it takes 5 minutes!)
It’s so good looking at past journals. And this is gorgeous looking too!
What are you going to buy?
We usually make a list of things we really want to buy on Black Friday (so we don’t overspend). And the ones above should definetly be on your hit-list!