We always recommend business owners have some knowledge of how to make changes to their website. You don’t want to pay someone for every little change.
However, sometimes it is better to outsource web design tasks, particularly if it’s going to free up a lot of your time. Spending hours and hours faffing with your website trying to get something to look right is definitely not something you want to be doing!
In this episode, we will be talking about how to outsource website tasks and the best way to do this.
– What we mean when we say outsourcing?
– What tasks could you outsource with your website?
– When not to outsource work
– When to outsource website tasks
– 3 lists to freedom by Chris Ducker
– Where you can find people to outsource to?
Make Your Mark Online Membership
Leave a Reply