Wait, you guys are actually writing a blog post about one of your products 🙄
Yeah. We are.
We all have questions when we buy something, don’t we? Especially something new. Something you can’t see. Like our Content Planning Toolkit.
So in true “content marketing” style, we wrote this article to answer all your questions.
But I get that this is our product, and I’m naturally biased. So I’ve tried to make this as unbiased as possible so you can make an informed buying decision.
After all, you don’t want you to buy something that isn’t right for you. And we don’t want that either. We want super happy customers.
So have a look at our blog post below to see if the Content Planning Toolkit is right for you.
What is the Content planning toolkit?
The toolkit is a combination of tools and training videos that help you plan and schedule your content for an entire year.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
We’ve included a number of content planning tools such as:
- A 5-part mini course showing you what kind of content you can create to generate more leads and sales
- An (expanded) Content Matrix that will give you over 500 content ideas that you can use for blog posts, videos and podcast episodes
- A Content Planning Cheat Sheet that you can use before you produce every piece of content to get the best results
- A Blog Post Checklist to ensure you get the best results from your effort
- A YouTube Checklist so you don’t miss an important factor that could impact your rankings
- A Podcast Checklist to save yourself wasting time when recording
- A Progress Tracker so you can track how your stats improve over time
- A content Schedule Trello Board so you can plan when your content will be published in the weeks and months ahead
- Instruction Videos for each tool so you know how to use it.
How much does the Toolkit cost?
The entire toolkit costs $27 (+VAT if applicable).
This is a one-time fee so there are no ongoing fees and you get access to this product for LIFE.
Why does the toolkit cost $27?
I’m always suspicious of stuff that is too cheap. I generally feel that it may not deliver what it promises. Sometimes, it’s true, you do get what you pay for.
But truthfully, we didn’t want price to be an objection when it came to the Content Planning Toolkit.
We think content marketing can be really beneficial for your business if you do it right. And we’d like to help more people get started (rather than just a few), hence the reason this is VERY cheap.
Is there a refund policy?
With the downloadable nature of the content inside, we do not offer any refunds. However, based on the feedback we’ve already received, we’re pretty confident you wouldn’t want a refund 😉
Who is it for?
The content planning toolkit is not for everyone and we only want you to buy it if it’s right for you.
This is for IF:
- You struggle to come up with content ideas
- You don’t have much time, and you need a few tools to make producing content easier and faster
- You want to create content that helps educate your customers before they get in touch with you
- You want better rankings from your content
This is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to put in any work
- You don’t think content marketing is worth the effort
- You’re not open to new ideas
- You’d rather spend lots of time on the phone/email speaking with potential customers
Will this work for my Niche?
The tools and information in the toolkit will work for any industry. I honestly can’t think of a niche that wouldn’t benefit from this product.
Here are some of the business types that have seen results using this method…
- Service providers
- Coaches and consultants
- Big businesses
How long will it take to go through the toolkit?
The mini-course is made up of 5 videos each lasting around 10-15 mins each.
Each of the tools has a video to explain how to use it at around 5 mins each
To fill in the content planning matrix and give yourself a content marketing strategy takes around 20-30 minutes.
In total, I would estimate that this would take you around 1.5 hours, but you don’t have to do it all at once to get hundreds of content ideas.
Who are the trainers?
Lyndsay and I (Martin) will be guiding you through the various tools and training inside the content planning toolkit.
Lyndsay will be guiding you through the mini-course, and I will be showing you how to use the various tools.
How do you access the content planning toolkit?
Once you have purchased the toolkit, you’ll get an email to welcome you and an email to set your PASSWORD, you’ll then be able to log in at https://contentplanningtoolkit.com/
All of the content is available straight away, and you can access everything from the dashboard.
Why have we created it?
People think content marketing is hard work, and it can be. BUT it’s extremely rewarding if you do it right. We’ve been there ourselves, and we’ve seen the results.
The reason we created this was to make your life easier when it comes to planning and producing content.
What results can I expect?
Your results will obviously depend on how much work you put in, but I can tell you that since we started creating content we have…
- Increased our traffic by 10x in the first 12 months
- Raised our prices by 500% due to demand
- 90% of the proposals we send go to sale
- Spend 50% less time communicating with clients because our content does the talking for us.
How should I sign up?
If you’re interested in joining us, you can sign up here or by clicking the link below, and get instant access for a single payment of $27.00 +VAT if applicable.
I’m still not sure…
If you have any further questions, just email us as email@example.com
If you decide to buy the toolkit and back into or start content marketing, then we’re so EXCITED for you! We’d love to know how you get on! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web designer & marketer for small businesses. Martin is an experienced search engine and web design specialist, with over a decade of experience working with large corporations to small businesses.