Job Title: Content Manager
Salary: £30,000 per year (pro rata for 16 hours per week, this equates to approx 12,800 per year)
Holiday: 28 days per year (pro rata)
Become a world-class Content Manager at Jammy Digital! As our Content Manager, you’ll be the go-to person for making sure we deliver top-notch content to our awesome clients all over the world. With your amazing skills, you’ll manage our team of creative writers, chat with clients, polish up content, and help get projects across the finish line.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and inspire: Provide constructive feedback and guidance to our talented team of writers, nurturing their skills to produce captivating content
- Develop creative briefs: Use your creative talents to create compelling briefs for our writers
- Ensure content excellence: Be the vigilant gatekeeper of our clients’ content, ensuring every piece is meticulously edited and ready to impress their audience
- Facilitate communication: Liaise with clients, writers, designers, and administrators to ensure seamless collaboration and successful project completion
- Master the art of revision: Make amendments based on client feedback, refining content to ensure the final product exceeds their expectations
– A proven track record in a content writing-related role
– Exceptional writing and editing skills that showcase your keen attention to detail
– A natural ability to inspire, motivate and guide our team of dedicated writers
– Strong interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships with clients, writers and team members
– Excellent time-management skills
– Highly motivated and can use initiative
– Excited about content marketing
– willing to learn and come up with new ideas
– Confident and personable with clients during meetings and over email
– Able to meet in-person occasionally for team meetings
- Knowledge of SEO – but we can train you on this, so please don’t let this put you off!
- Track record of providing briefs to writers
- About Jammy Digital
- We are an award-winning content marketing agency for businesses that aren’t afraid to stand out.
- We help business owners create stand-out content that helps their site rank on search engines, positions them as go-to industry experts, attracts their ideal customers, and improves overall customer retention and satisfaction.
We work 100% remotely and communicate via Slack. Each week, you’ll have a 30-minute meeting via Zoom with the founders, Martin and Lyndsay, to go through the major aims for the week.
You’ll work directly with Martin and Lyndsay, as well as with a team of writers.
What We Offer:
- – Home working – Nobody likes commuting, do they?
– Extensive training – We provide the best content marketing training to help you hone your skills, expand your knowledge, and advance your career
- – Attending events and training – From conferences and workshops to seminars and webinars, you’ll have the chance to learn from industry experts, network with like-minded professionals, and bring fresh ideas back to the team. Any in-person events are voluntary.
- – A supportive work environment that encourages creativity and values each team member’s unique contributions
- We pay £75 to everyone we interview (even if you don’t get the job)
- Why do we do this?
- We believe you should be paid for your time (even before we hire you). Applying for a job, and prepping for an interview takes time. This is the least we can do.
What to do next:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that demonstrates your passion for content management. Use jamtastic as the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!